Who We Are
Family Care Certified Services is a Joint Commission Home Care Agency (CHHA), providing services since 1987. Our staff members provide services that are quality managed, cost-effective, and culturally sensitive, and extend the benefits of in-home recovery to patients who require medical services normally associated with hospitalization.
Our treatment team can provide and help coordinate the care and/or therapy that the Physician orders. The professionals will create a plan of care along with our staff, and with input from the patient. It is on our end to explain the services to be provided that will assist the patient to reach and maintain optimum physical, mental, and social well-being.
While providing home health care services, our clinicians are trained to teach the patients so they can continue with any care they may need, including medication, wound care, therapy, and managing stress. While most home health care is intermittent and part-time, patients learn how to identify and care for possible problems such as confusion or shortness of breath.
We strive to provide treatment for an illness or injury. We assist the patient in getting better, regaining independence, and becoming as self-sufficient as possible.
- “KZ was my Registered Nurse. She was the greatest. I cannot say enough good things about her. What a great lady.”– MJ of Hempstead
- “I sent a thank you letter. I loved my therapist NVH.”-ES of Wantagh
- “The weekend nurse came out in a blizzard! Very impressive!”– KS of Valley Stream
- “The fabulous staff assigned to my mom were wonderful, kind, and very professional. Thanks for all of the help.”
– DS of Plainview
– Our Long-Term Program (Lombardi) provides an alternate option for the chronically ill patient who would otherwise require placement in a skilled nursing facility.
– Services are provided for this program in Nassau, Queens, and the Bronx.